Achievements:
    Recommendation Second ClassSocial5000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    Level
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SlaveWheme View Post
    why u take time to post so much replays no one ever watches
    Really wheme? trying to set me up again? so tired of it.. go get a hobby mate

Post Thanks / Like
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Level
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Pak5000 View Post
    Idc if you watch it or not , but deal with the game evolving... where would we stand without tbuff? We'd basically be a cheap Catch 'n' run copy... I never met you , judging the stuff you said yet I'm glad about it.

Enjoy playing kobold tribes , Goodbye
    bulba played with turret buff, catch n run is eu only, pvz used to be na only and came out before catch n run. Learn ur stuff, also the game has gotten considerbly worst then before, although not as bad as feed meter.

also i not trying to start stuff just dont waste ur time on posting something that no one will watch

also bulba ill carry you at some kobold (join provz too)

Forum Master
    Post Thanks / Like
    Achievements:
    Recommendation Second ClassSocial5000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    Level
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SlaveWheme View Post
    bulba played with turret buff, catch n run is eu only, pvz used to be na only and came out before catch n run. Learn ur stuff, also the game has gotten considerbly worst then before, although not as bad as feed meter.

also i not trying to start stuff just dont waste ur time on posting something that no one will watch

also bulba ill carry you at some kobold (join provz too)
    There wasn't any big change since tbuff?... Why are people so retarded to not enjoy a new map or an old one being flipped over to change gameplay a little bit? It's annoying how you annoy me wheme... is this a forum for PvZ2 or just a forum to get people annoyed? don't know tbh

I don't really know old versions of PvZ2.. I saw one where gen dropped no pallet , so if probes had a little higher IQ than plants it were free wins for them , I don't see where such versions are any good , but you played for years , you must know . Kappa

I really don't get why you tried to prove that I'm toxic wheme , towards you EVERYONE is toxic cause you are a fucking retarded piece of shit , it would be dumb to not get toxic seeing you ....

Post Thanks / Like
    Achievements:
    Level
    Post Thanks / Like
    There wasn't any big change since tbuff?... Why are people so retarded to not enjoy a new map or an old one being flipped over to change gameplay a little bit? It's annoying how you annoy me wheme... is this a forum for PvZ2 or just a forum to get people annoyed? don't know tbh

I don't really know old versions of PvZ2.. I saw one where gen dropped no pallet , so if probes had a little higher IQ than plants it were free wins for them , I don't see where such versions are any good , but you played for years , you must know . Kappa

I really don't get why you tried to prove that I'm toxic wheme , towards you EVERYONE is toxic cause you are a fucking retarded piece of shit , it would be dumb to not get toxic seeing you ....
    No there wasn't, at least not as big as one map changes aren't big at all. Because the big map is unbalanced and overall more people dislike the flipped map then like it. I don't get how I annoy you i making post to prove my point, fgt.

If you don't know old versions of pvz2 then don't act like you do, gen dropped no pallet used to be there when there wasn't ninja or turret buff. was put into game to help zealot, which was ALOT harder before. Pobes vs Zealot is amazing game, i recommend you play it. The current map isn't the best, but its not the worst. I consider the worst version of pvz was when kaito was dev and put in the feed bar. If you don't know what that is then its where if zealot attacked you got insta salvged.

8/9 lives left
    Post Thanks / Like
    Achievements:
    Recommendation Second Class5000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Awards:
    Most Popular
    Level
    Post Thanks / Like

This is a forum to share opinions. Sometimes people have opinions that differ from yours :)

Hound hit me up for some kt ill stick rush your ass.
    [Sooner] Ace: coast is hitler

Post Thanks / Like
    Achievements:
    Level
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by aristocat View Post
    This is a forum to share opinions. Sometimes people have opinions that differ from yours :)

Hound hit me up for some kt ill stick rush your ass.
    Aristo play kobold too! We can 3v3 nubs and ill carry of course or even do the 3v3 tourney, although we will probably get recked we still get free stuff

Post Thanks / Like
    Achievements:
    Overdrive1000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Level
    Post Thanks / Like
    @aristo nah bruh
    @wheme dude that sounds awesome lets get it!
    @Pak5000 whatever you say bud! XD

Changed my name yet again lmao.
    Add me up guys!
    Zergery (Name) - StacKT(Clan)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12