Thread: Roflcopter's goodbye

Post Thanks / Like
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Level
    Post Thanks / Like

Roflcopter's goodbye

Greetings, everyone.

Over the year or so where I've been at my most active, I've played around 3000 games. It's fascinating that I've been captivated by this gem in the arcade for so long, but I've reached a point where PvZ 2 is not as interesting to me as it once was.

The cheer of winning turned into a simple "meh", and with that, I think it's time I moved onto different games in the arcade.

The community for this game contained a lot of people who had a particularly important role in my experience. I guess this is the part where I write stuff? I suppose I'll start a paragraph starting with some names..

Coast was always an interesting encounter, with his attempts to break the monotony of the game ranging from interesting to a bit on the troll side. When he initially announced the distribution of custom skins to S-100s, I probably hadn't played PvZ so much. He did a good job at improving the game, introducing the concept of trains that we still see to this day.

Rohime's role in this community is one I will remember, as I've witnessed him during his struggles to become more efficient as both a Probe and a Zealot, and now he's the one who gets to edit the map and make the big decisions.

WhemeStar, despite the hatred some had towards him, was a user I had a lot of fun playing PvZ with. He went Zealot, I went Hunter, and everything was then doomed unless Wheme got trapped because I was there.

EPICAC was one of the main factors as to why I finally decided I wanted a Dark Immortal as a skin (even though it eventually turned into a Vanguard when LoTV arrived) and they were the first "pro" I encountered, showing me that the Zealots I had seen until then were weak in comparison.

Aristocat was responsible for my introduction to RelaxD during its prime, and I considered him a sort of mentor to my performance. I never did manage to beat him, but I was always too scared to challenge the top 20 or so people.

Hound, or whatever his name is now, was the leader of RelaxD, and followed me a lot of the time when trapping parties were common.

BBQSauce is memorable in that he was one of the best players I had met in the EU servers, while the region was generally filled with newer players at the time. Seeing such skill in that environment was a pleasant surprise.

Firebringer was a pretty funny individual. I'm quite certain I'll never forget the time he got drunk and fell off his chair, only to slowly show a thumbs up from under his desk to show he was okay.

Overall, there are so many people I could write about that I could probably be here for the next hour or so and still not be done mentionning everybody who was important.

Thank you all for your presence during my stay here. I hope you have as much fun playing this game as I did during my years here.

For the last time...
    Thank you for your time.
    One step at a time, all problems will be solved.

Forum Master
    Post Thanks / Like
    Achievements:
    Recommendation Second ClassSocial5000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    Level
    Post Thanks / Like
    And another one gone. Goodbye rofl, I didn't know you too well but the games we played were quite enjoyable, hope you find other games you enjoy as much as PvZ2.

8/9 lives left
    Post Thanks / Like
    Achievements:
    Recommendation Second Class5000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Awards:
    Most Popular
    Level
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bye Rofl, you can still skype me if you need anything <3!
    [Sooner] Ace: coast is hitler

In Game Moderator

Post Thanks / Like
    Achievements:
    SocialOverdriveRecommendation First Class5000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Level
    Post Thanks / Like
    goodbye homie
    I suppose my lack of being mentioned in your farewell means I had little impact on you or your game.

Forum Master
    Post Thanks / Like
    Achievements:
    Recommendation Second ClassSocial5000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    Level
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Diss View Post
    goodbye homie
    I suppose my lack of being mentioned in your farewell means I had little impact on you or your game.
    Or he didn't want to make it longer as he mentioned^^ just count yourself to the many people which if rofl tried to mention would have taken over an hour ;)