Thread: Kicking S Probes WTF

Post Thanks / Like
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points6 months registered
    Level
    Post Thanks / Like

Kicking S Probes WTF

Hey guys I hope that Tread fits in here

As all of you know the game PvZ hast the vote kick/spirit and sell option. For obvious reasons. Problem know is that is can be used for Trolling real EZ. I donít really know why a rank d- Player is able to kick a s 94 Player. This might not sound like a issue but it really is. As I really care about my stats I want to keep them high at 97%. But I get kicked out of every 50th game from some d- Players. Cause I feeded Z with training, or trapped him and thatís a feed or just trolling which I never do. So its hard to raise your stats when you win all games but still get kicked out of some noobies.

Those rank D or C or whatever just donít know the game. So cant it be changed that for examples S Players can't get kicked or S50 and above.

It is sad when u get kicked out of a game twice a day from ppl that have really no idea of the game.
    Last but not least I think the kicking system is a lil bit broken and should be changed a lil.

For example Me and 2friend of mine played pvz on small map with 5 ppl. 1 guy stared remove vote and both of my friends were afk and z Voted y and I got kicked out of the game. How can it be that 1 probe can kick me out of the game.

Pls donít take this as an attack developers.
    I rly rly love PvZ and I am playing it since beta its Almost PERFECT. And I will never stop playing it <333 rly rly good work.

Just wanna say Thanks

sry for bad english

2. Likes gugnir, SOULOFGOLD liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Achievements:
    Created Album picturesTagger Second ClassOverdriveYour first Group1000 Experience Points
    Level
    Post Thanks / Like
    I practically share that displeasure, to be expelled by lower ranks is very annoying and the worst thing is still to be expelled from the game when you are at the head of all and this motivates them to retire, I think in another thread is talking about modifying the voting system considering The ranks and I think that very feasible that idea

4. Likes gugnir liked this post
    Current PVZ Developer

Post Thanks / Like
    Achievements:
    Recommendation First ClassSocialVeteran10000 Experience Points
    Level
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hmm.... actually now that I have create an upgrade that knows when player is Ranked i can use that to modify the voting system.

Let me consider that for a bit ...

6. Likes gugnir, SOULOFGOLD liked this post
    Veteran Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Achievements:
    Recommendation Second Class1000 Experience Points1 year registeredSocial
    Level
    Post Thanks / Like
    I started a thread like this ages ago, someone removed it from the forums without any obvious reason.

I have been kicked by players far below my skill quite often... until Rohime modified my stats to make me unkickable, which almost solved everything, until wheme decided he could not accept my modified stats and went full retard mode, but that's another story, as I was already saying in my original thread about this : Just make any S-25 player who is known for solid gameplay and a good attitude unkickable, what can possibly go wrong? If that player decides to become a retard, after being unkickable, Rohime can still remove it.

Also high rank players votes could easily count more than one, it's not like I kick every feeder immediately, I mostly kick people who feed close to spawn in early game ( cause the close position to shop makes it really easy for Zealot to heal up and build more dmg, resulting in a n overwhelmingly fed early game Zealot, denying gold base attempts with relative ease, keeping and getting him even more ahead. Also of course I kick powerwall feeders as they really throw games, since powerwall can hold 61k dmg with a single repairer, 2x if there is a second repairer. So yeah, situations like that escalate very very quickly. And whenever I meet some kind of troll I'll kick him as well, very pleased by the amount that happens ( every 150th game maybe )

8. Likes gugnir liked this post
    Veteran Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Achievements:
    Social1000 Experience PointsRecommendation First ClassVeteran
    Level
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Pak5000 View Post
    I started a thread like this ages ago, someone removed it from the forums without any obvious reason.

I have been kicked by players far below my skill quite often... until Rohime modified my stats to make me unkickable, which almost solved everything, until wheme decided he could not accept my modified stats and went full retard mode, but that's another story,
    Really? I seem to remember EVERYONE in the community not support you getting unkickable, because it's your own fault you got kicked. Yet you sucked Rohs dick so much he still gave it to ya. You threw a fit at everyone agreeing you shouldn't be unkickable and even left Skype chat over it. They also agreed that you shouldn't get your extra votes either
    Last edited by WhemeStar; 01-09-2017 at 10:14 AM.

10. Likes gugnir liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Achievements:
    Level
    Post Thanks / Like
    Whem sirly ?
    Pls stop hating on paki...
    Why is paki unkickable ?
    Not that it's or will be any Problem i just saw it sometimes in game. And it’s a really good idea.

The other think with the 3 votes isn't a really good idea. Feeders are part of the game. And in 95% of all time u can talk with ppl who power wall feed and it often just turns out that they don't know how to play and then listen to you and get a train. WIth the 3 votes u can just remove anyone and u will never ever lost a game again.
    If we consider thoes 3 votes then I would only give it to ppl above s 50 or even higher.

Or u can just use some other tricks like trapping z with power wall 2 or final wall at there base so feeders die because of auto repair and z simply kills them cause he panic.

12. Likes gugnir, SOULOFGOLD liked this post
    Current PVZ Developer

Post Thanks / Like
    Achievements:
    Recommendation First ClassSocialVeteran10000 Experience Points
    Level
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Arany12345 View Post
    The other think with the 3 votes isn't a really good idea.
    The three votes thing was always an error ... it only applies to Moderators now (as it should).

Im not going to make more people un-kickable.

I'm proposing something like this instead:

1. Any player can only initiate a max of 3 kick requests (except mods).
    2. I might even force people the type in a "reason why" message when trying to kick - (and maybe ping the target of kick).
    3. Vote Spirit and Vote Remove (per-player) are disabled until a Vote Salvage has been successful (per player).

I'd expect this to have the following positive impacts.
    - troll vote remove ( or spirit ) is effective disabled (except by gangs of trolls I guess)
    - kick removing any player would be much harder (except by gangs of trolls I guess)

14. Likes gugnir, WhemeStar liked this post
    Veteran Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Achievements:
    Recommendation Second Class1000 Experience Points1 year registeredSocial
    Level
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by WhemeStar View Post
    because it's your own fault you got kicked. Yet you sucked Rohs dick so much he still gave it to ya.

What can I say about this? Nothing I guess.

16. Likes gugnir liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Achievements:
    Level
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well guess as ur the developer its ur choice how to solve this problem
    I don't rly think it matters a lot that u first needa get salvaged before u can get kicked
    In some lobbies ppl just wanna kick u for no resaon and then they will be able to no matter what.
    I don't know where the Problem is of making ppl un-kickable.
    but whatever....

18. Likes gugnir liked this post
    8/9 lives left
    Post Thanks / Like
    Achievements:
    Recommendation Second Class5000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    Level
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Arany12345 View Post
    Well guess as ur the developer its ur choice how to solve this problem
    I don't rly think it matters a lot that u first needa get salvaged before u can get kicked
    In some lobbies ppl just wanna kick u for no resaon and then they will be able to no matter what.
    I don't know where the Problem is of making ppl un-kickable.
    but whatever....
    the problem is people start abusing their unkickable powers and start trolling. It's also really annoying when you have an unkickable person lagging super hard and you cant kick them.
    [Sooner] Ace: coast is hitler

20. Likes gugnir liked this post
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast