Thread: Kicking S Probes WTF

Veteran Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Achievements:
    Recommendation Second Class1000 Experience Points1 year registeredSocial
    Level
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by aristocat View Post
    the problem is people start abusing their unkickable powers and start trolling. It's also really annoying when you have an unkickable person lagging super hard and you cant kick them.
    I rarely ever lagged, and if I did I left.

I always played solidly, never trolled, at least to no stupid extend, I pathed and if some new player didn't get the memo that it is a legit strat then I was like "Well you can try to kick me"

Also I did not abuse my kick powers, no one on EU ever complained about me, only some fucktard from NA, so what can I say? I also see no problem in making people unkickable, but sure focus on map terrain and announce hunter change and new map, making the terrain change useless in the first place, will fix all the problems this game has ( not ).

What has to be really changed? 1st Hunters, as Rohime said before he made a system noticing the rank of a player, should really not be hard to autodisable hunters for S-5 Zealots. 2nd Probe spirits, you have 2 auras and 3 abilities, two of them having autocast option, leaving you with a single ability you have to activate, but that ability doesn't actually do something if you don't have to move. 3rd Just add an autokicker for people who are known to cheat ( maphacks, ghost, etc ), stuff like that exists in other games, why not in PvZ2? 4th If hunters don't get changed in the first place add something to fucking deal with them else than merc 1 or 2 which only becomes somewhat efficent AFTER you have 2 perfects, at which point you probably almost won or lost anyways.

And if I see someone calling me salty again, fuck you, I'm just saying how it is and apparently you can accuse people of sucking dicks in this forum without being banned hours later.

2. Likes gugnir, Arany12345 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points6 months registered
    Level
    Post Thanks / Like
    aristocat
    Is that rly a thing ?
    I mean as I wanna point out paki never troll any game.
    And u wont find any s 100 player ever trolling in a game. I mean as I can have a rly good guess we only have like 10 ppl on eu near or above s 100.

Players that play pvz as one of there main game don't troll only d c or b noobs troll and u cant even punish them because they only play like 10 games of pvz and then stopp playing it. We all know that in 90% of the time u have a lobby full of noobs. And you cant be saved from. They will force sell before they kick you out np np np.
    As I played over 5000 games of pvz by know you don't know how often I got kicked out by ppl who played there first game. You don't know how disgustingly bad it is to get kicked out by a player who first needa ask chat how to kick ppl and then kicks you out. You then can ask him why he kicked you out and he will say s.o like
    : eh I don't know, you feeded, you trolled, or whatever
    Then you explain that to him that you know the game better then him than he say sry and so on
    but infect you still lost ur stats...
    that happens like all 2-3 days….

4. Likes gugnir liked this post
    Current PVZ Developer

Post Thanks / Like
    Achievements:
    Recommendation First ClassSocialVeteran10000 Experience Points
    Level
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Arany12345 View Post
    Well guess as ur the developer its ur choice how to solve this problem
    This is true BUT i will always listen to feedback and alternate suggestions - im well aware that i sometimes miss some problems that might arise from gameplay changes.

I will listen to well structured arguments and feedback that is. I tend not to listen to comments like "thats a fucking stoopid idea" - the reasons why its stoopid would need to be clearly expressed.

6. Likes gugnir liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Achievements:
    31 days registered250 Experience Points
    Level
    Post Thanks / Like
    "That's a fucking stoopid idea remov it now or eelse"

Back on topic,
    Hopefully these changes will reduce spam votes, but it makes it more impossible to remove a revealer. 3 votes per person means I would have to be successful three consecutive times to remove someone, or else I'm out of luck. When the majority (like 10/14 ppl in a game) have no idea what to do besides build a wall, it's really hard to succeed even once. I can see why these changes were made, I'm just not at all optimistic about their outcomes

8. Likes gugnir liked this post
    8/9 lives left
    Post Thanks / Like
    Achievements:
    Recommendation Second Class5000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    Level
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think the kick votes are fine how they are. Someone truly deserving to get kicked happens very rarely, and if that person really does deserve to be removed from the game, they would be doing something that would upset 75% of the lobby enough to remove them. The people that you claim "only know how to build a wall" will vote kick someone if they actually deserve to be removed. Things like feeding and powerwalling are IMO things that are part of the game and you need to adapt to them if you want to be a good player, not just try to kick people.
    [Sooner] Ace: coast is hitler

10. Likes gugnir liked this post
    Veteran Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Achievements:
    Level
    Post Thanks / Like
    Easy talking when you are not actually playing the game aristo.

Play a good Zealot with "only" 15 million feed ( someone who I consider good ), after you lost that terribly try to understand that it could have been 150 million feed about 15 minutes later.

The idea of a D- kicking S-220 probe with removal for simple legit pathing seems ok to you? Well, it doesn't seem to me, but keep going.

To be honest, I'm anyways nearly out of the game, crazy stuff happens so few times, you rarely ever see a custom skin or a mod or something, still feel like my idea in "Does the game *NEED* new mods" is a pretty good one, but except for Hype no one really posted all that much about it. The last game which was crazy and made me go absolutely nuts was this : http://replays.sc/92 ( btw, this has a lot of PW feed involved, and Zealot isn't a complete idiot about how to put his scans... don't just assume I would win. I played ninja style, so much about how hard I tried that game )

People should not be able to kick other people, who are 50 ranks above them, that's just non-sense 99.99999999999% of the time. ( Exception is probably toxic behavior and such, unlikely someone being that much higher ranked is power wall feeding lol )

12. Likes gugnir, SOULOFGOLD liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points6 months registered
    Level
    Post Thanks / Like
    So to say to rhohim i never said someting like "thats a fucking stoopid idea" so that agrument doenst rly fit and i rly made out my point with some agruments for making some ppl ankickable if u ever see one of those guys trolling u can just ban them or reset there stats or whatever.

TO say to aristocat bro have u ever played pvz ?
    To upset 75% of the lobby you just needa build a mine on the map somewhere and start training.
    Then wait 1 min and ppl will ask wtf are u doing ur little feeder
    AND NO the ppl who only no how to build a wall just always click kick or remove cause they have no idea and they just don't care.

If u don't believe me download sc2 search in arcades PVZ
    Join a lobby and then at start of the game click remove on a random guy.
    You will get at least 5 votes I promise you. If u vote him again u will get more and more.

And yap the game needs more mods....
    We have no active mods on eu.
    except diss and fvz and I dont rly see them that often.

14. Likes gugnir, SOULOFGOLD liked this post
    Veteran Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Achievements:
    Level
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Arany12345 View Post
    And yap the game needs more mods....
    We have no active mods on eu.
    except diss and fvz and I dont rly see them that often.
    Psst. Psst. Wanna know how to make this forum explode? Tell Rohime to turn me into a moderator... NA people will blow up for sure.

16. Likes gugnir liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Achievements:
    Created Album picturesTagger Second ClassOverdriveYour first Group1000 Experience Points
    Level
    Post Thanks / Like
    I agree with paksoo, about the changes for the kick system, taking reference that a rank below the S can expel another one of range s -100+, likewise I am sure that the most experienced players use this Method as last alternative after indicating the overfeed, is not very nice is to use it but in certain cases is inevitable.

Something that I would also like, is the increase of moderators in EU

18. Likes gugnir liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Achievements:
    3 months registered250 Experience Points
    Level
    Post Thanks / Like
    Arany this is why you need to be4 a scrub like me and quit for a year and lose all your stats and shit to become a brand new D ranked player

20. Likes gugnir liked this post
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast