Thread: Goodbye Lotto Defense

Post Thanks / Like
    Achievements:
    31 days registered100 Experience Points
    Level
    Post Thanks / Like

Goodbye Lotto Defense

Played for a few weeks, got Professional title easily. Tons of SP. Windows 10 auto update turns off my computer. Now I have nothing in game. All gone. I restored my computer to an earlier state. Doesn't work since I guess "bank files" are in "Documents" which aren't restored. I'd start again like with most game modes since no other game modes take that much time to get back. THIS mode does. And as I see there are other posts about this, maybe fix it?!! Or at least post a f'king warning on the loading screen that you have to go into your computer files and find something that you actually have to back up. ORRRR make a button in game that does it for you, like SquadronTD has. Anyways it's been fun, but I definitely won't recommend this mode to anyone and will warn them not to play it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points6 months registeredVeteran
    Level
    Post Thanks / Like
    Later trident, Yes you have to manually backup files for this 1, as you stated, its been a known fact since lottery defence old version (2013 start?, 2012, iono).

It is frustrating to have to restart anew, Ive done it when a pc unexpectedly went bloom and id forgotten to update some backup files (opps) and it does take an age. With current high exp gain and eternal dt mdoes for fast solo exp it isnt as big a deal as it was in old lotto though, it took me 18 months to get to 390k odd pool there.

Here its been since release (3 months odd?) and ive got 250k odd. So at least exp gain is far faster for those who want to get high quickly.

If u have divine friends they can help exp u fast too with the team stats and the like.

Post Thanks / Like
    Achievements:
    250 Experience Points3 months registered
    Level
    Post Thanks / Like
    A few weeks and only professional title is nothing, "tons of sp" lol. Top NA lottery defense player got wiped 900k sp. You lost nothing lmao

Post Thanks / Like
    Achievements:
    250 Experience Points3 months registered
    Level
    Post Thanks / Like
    You can rollback windows 10 back to previous version for certain time.