Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Solo Holic for Master

Post Thanks / Like
    Achievements:
    7 days registered
    Level
    Post Thanks / Like

Solo Holic for Master

What hell am i doing wrong, I see masters everywhere with a 3rd of the xp i have and half the rounds. I've attempted crit builds with, AD 73. SD 173 AS 60 and CC 32% to full damage builds with no cc and 100's in the everything else. I've tried lego building with all ones (hidden and not alike) to mixes with 4's and 8's i've run the difficulty at least 20 times and never get past 33. i've attempted bank builds and just spending as i can... can someone tell me what i'm doing wrong.

Thanks
    cdtdc

Post Thanks / Like
    Achievements:
    7 days registered100 Experience Points
    Level
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't know how much sp you have, but alot of people are not at the title they should be and the only reason they are the title they are is because they are just being boosted by divine players. I see too many players now at a very high title with barley any sp simply because they are getting boosted by a bunch of divines for their solo matches. You could also just not know how to bank properly or are bad at the game idk.

Post Thanks / Like
    Achievements:
    7 days registered
    Level
    Post Thanks / Like
    you cant be boosted in solo... I currently have 175k sp. and i continuously see masters with 50-60k sp...

Post Thanks / Like
    Achievements:
    7 days registered100 Experience Points
    Level
    Post Thanks / Like
    You absolutely can be boosted in solo, all you need is to have divines in the other squares, you benefit from the divine specialties as well as bless. Also wow 175k sp and you can't beat holic A rank solo? You are definitely doing something wrong. Those with 50-60k sp and are masters were probably boosted, but it's been a long time I don't remember how much sp is average for each title. It doesn't help that so many people are just getting boosted these days
    Last edited by randomerror318; 01-12-2017 at 08:45 PM.

In-game Mod (EU)
    Post Thanks / Like
    Achievements:
    Recommendation Second Class1000 Experience Points1 year registeredSocial
    Level
    Post Thanks / Like
    You definitly dont need to get boosted to become master with 50k sp.

cdtdc it`s difficult to tell what you are doing wrong when we have no information about your playstyle.

Post Thanks / Like
    Level
    Post Thanks / Like
    For solo, classic mode is much easier, but takes longer, than eternal. With 175k SP and the stats you quote you should be able to do both the master (holic) and probably the divine (ulti) solo runs in classic mode. The keys in my opinion to surviving are:

1. Be stingy and only buy enough units to get by then bank the rest. I buy 1s until 4s are available and then buy 4s until 8s are available. If all is going well when I get the bank maxed and I have enough units to hold for 10+ rounds then I'll switch back to 1s and start trying to get the "hidden" units.
    2. Get a good unit out early and do the gas upgrades for that race. Check out the list of good value units from Hyunsung on the Early banking thread and Razzy on the Guide to high rounds thread.
    3. Don't be afraid to pull most of the minerals from the bank if rolls are sucking and you need extra DPS, then buy gas and upgrades if you have good units, or if you're desperate buy more units and hope for better luck.
    4. Focus on units that don't require X ranks at least until you are getting steady income from the bank.

After round 40 the mobs switch from armor to shields, and are generally a little easier to kill, so if you are behind on banking rounds 41-50 are a good chance to catch up.

As far as things to focus on for SP to get to master, I'd say max interest, gas revision, and basic rank get a few points at least into Unit XP, and a few point into Upgrade attempts and rank revision. Get some points into the Unit, Gas, and Bank lotto maybe 10-20 each. Then focus on AD, AS, and crit you can mostly skip on SD unless you plan on using the shrine. Since you can afford 32 crit get maybe 2-3 point into multi crit.

If things still aren't working try getting out a Raven and the female deer and go nuts on turrets...

Post Thanks / Like
    Achievements:
    7 days registered
    Level
    Post Thanks / Like
    hmm i had no idea the buffs spread on solo, that's an interesting concept, not sure i agree with that way of doing it but to each their own.

@FVZ normally i start with a few 1's and dump what's left in the bank. from there i buy as needed to keep up with damage doing my best to kill everything as it spawns in lieu of letting it do a full rotation. if i'm doing well i'll upgrade the interest, if i'm doing bad i'll empty and buy. i rarely go for 4's unless i'm trying a different way of doing things. i'll roll 8's to get some basic hell then go back to 1's in an attempt to finish out a legend, if i see the opportunity to build hidden unit's i will.

that said i've been trying all kinds of different build techniques and xp build.

my main xp build
    Rookiee
    max
    max
    max
    max
    beginner
    max
    max
    max
    max
    max
    Amature
    Max
    Max
    Max
    Max
    Max
    Max
    7/10
    Professional
    21/40
    24/40
    20/40
    Max
    Max
    Max
    Max
    Max
    Expert
    20/40
    10/40
    5/40
    10/10

Post Thanks / Like
    Achievements:
    7 days registered
    Level
    Post Thanks / Like
    @cruci so SD is shrine damage only? or does SD not work fo unit's skills like T C R F etc.. the bombers pulse, hybrid penetration etc?

Post Thanks / Like
    Level
    Post Thanks / Like
    SD definitely effects shrine damage, and SD also seems to work for some unit's skills eg. Odin and Science vessel (I don't know the full list), but it doesn't seem like it effects most skills especially those of early game units. I haven't tested this specifically so I could be wrong, but my feeling is you get more damage if you put the SP into AD and AS instead.

Post Thanks / Like
    Level
    Post Thanks / Like
    just tested out with/without SD and seem to be affecting all skills except for those with a pre-establish dammage,crit,ect...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast