Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Solo Promotion Guide

Post Thanks / Like
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Level
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by burgerstrasz View Post
    tbh raven is completly useless beacuse goal of game is finishing round 300(270) and getting there only with turrets is impossible sicne they dont do any dmg compared to SHL units or legend tier
    I wholeheartedly agree this strategy isn't for star farming nor end game. And I think the majority of the (old) comments posted in this thread talk about how OP Raven, which I think might cause newer players to be mislead the Raven is good late game.

However, for the purpose of solo promo (round 73, classic, no mods), Raven ain't that bad. But if you get low tmech rolls, player will need to ditch the raven strat and go for another legend/hell.

I just pray to dear baby jesus people think it's a good idea to spam raven turrets in co op or 4p solo games. No lag plz.

For solo promo personally, I'm a huge fan of 8s and hope to make more hells rather than legends. I make legends when convenient from 8s. The thought of withdrawing all from bank R20 isn't a concept in my brain; I'm too attached to the bank <3

Post Thanks / Like
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Level
    Post Thanks / Like
    im rarely using 4s or 8s i am always using 1s only since i can sell everything i dont currently want which is huge pay off but whould could say no to double Nova from 15s when i have a good day

Post Thanks / Like
    Achievements:
    Veteran1000 Experience Points6 months registered
    Level
    Post Thanks / Like
    I did this yesterday for my Divine Promotion at 98k xp. Went 4 Multicrit, 10 crit dmg, 32% crit dmg, 0 Ltry Revision. I ended up with a Raven, Selendis, and K5. I'd say if you're having trouble getting past round 40 or so, keep trying until you get a Raven. They take a bit of work to keep all of the turrets up, but a Raven can carry you most of the way to 73.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12