Current PVZ Developer

Post Thanks / Like
    Achievements:
    Recommendation First ClassSocialVeteran10000 Experience Points
    Level
    Post Thanks / Like

PVZ2 Guide for new players

Must See!
    Last edited by Rohime; 04-21-2017 at 10:00 AM.

2. Dislikes tron disliked this post
    Forum Master
    Post Thanks / Like
    Achievements:
    Recommendation Second ClassSocial5000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    Level
    Post Thanks / Like
    Omg, proof 5 year old children play PvZ2

Forum Master
    Post Thanks / Like
    Achievements:
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    Level
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm sorry to say, but as one would expect he doesn't know shit about playing, good thing he's too young to have a clue what my insults mean. I can't say I feel great insulting little children like this one, but man, internet is a rough place to be, and noobing around in a game will surely get you into trouble.

5. Likes tron liked this post
    Forum Master
    Post Thanks / Like
    Achievements:
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    Level
    Post Thanks / Like
    Better guide for new players : die, choose spirit, figure out what players are doing, then figure out who's doing right, who's doing wrong, how the game mechanics work etc. This guy barely has more gas income than the 512 out of gen max at min 30, no tbuff no nothing. Yes everyone starts small, but under no circumstances this is a "must-see" guide for new players. Just a terrible example that people who barely have the age to play a RTS game are almost as good as long time no brain no skill no respect players (aka pw feeders who a re a little faster on the eco, but still stupid as hell).

Posting stuff like this about a kid playing RTS feels kinda stupid, but man, strategy is not for everyone. Also I can't recall having played PC games at all at that age... maybe looked what my daddy was doing, but playing any kind of just barely complicated logical games? Nope. "Grow up" has a new meaning here. Channel has no description, but country... USA. So idk, makes no sense children this young play strategy games. As the name says it's about strategy, not a known child-strength. I'ma sue this channel for mindfucking me, I can't believe this...

7. Likes tron liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Achievements:
    250 Experience Points6 months registered
    Level
    Post Thanks / Like
    Pak, I cannot honestly say this is a good video or that this is a good guide to teach people how to play. On the otherhand, do u honestly expect this kid and everyone else who is learning to play the game to simply die and watch you play? Think of how many lobbies don't have a "pro" in them. I respect this kid for going out and putting an hour long video on youtube of him playing PvZ, but you have no grounds to comment this shit on it. Your main focus is on the kids age and credentials not being on par to your standards, yet you are known for shit posting and talking trash in all of your posts. Sorry that not everyone has the exact same life as you, Pak. You address that everyone starts small, but I dont think you really understand what that means or how 'small' people might be starting. This is not a good teaching guide, but who knows how it will influence his peerage and who it will bring to the game. Contrary to your beliefs, noobs are HIGHLY benefitial to the life of all games, including RTS games. Everyone starts somewhere, and even if they themselves arent very good, you have to remember how they will influence others. As for you commenting on his ability, please humor me and tell me what your play style was when you first started. (Not likely I will respond cuz im already commiting way too much to something idrc about). It is not incredibly likely that this singular video will change the entire playerbase of PvZ, but who is to judge? who can regulate what posts are good and which are not? afterall, I am certain there are plenty of people who given that power would not allow you to talk at all.

-Hydraling

9. Likes Serrik, Marcus liked this post
    Dislikes Pak5000 disliked this post
    Forum Master
    Post Thanks / Like
    Achievements:
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    Level
    Post Thanks / Like
    @Hydraling read the post on I made on AnyHow's post.

It's kinda funny how nobody understands what I say, cause my main point is that this isn't a "Must-see" guide as rohime said... something you agree on in your post. What can I do if people aren't speaking the English I speak? I think my English is decent by now, decent enough to transmit simple and trivial messages like "This guide is shit, it's not even a guide really, and the kid seems far too young to play", apparently you lack to understand that. Maybe I should keep it simple.

"This guide isn't even a guide, nor a must-see, just a sad display of skills, explaining why so many PvZ2 players suck"

Done.

Post Thanks / Like
    Achievements:
    250 Experience Points6 months registered
    Level
    Post Thanks / Like
    @Pak5000 your new message is a bit more reasonable. You should keep all your messages short.

Post Thanks / Like
    Achievements:
    3 months registered250 Experience Points
    Level
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm teaching an 8 year old to play and he's consistently getting out of a 15 minute gen max

not good, i know, but decent for an 8 year old

Post Thanks / Like
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points
    Level
    Post Thanks / Like
    @tron You're teaching someone and the best you can do is teach them 15m genmax? NA PVZ
    PvZAS Founder

Best Cow EU
    Worst Zealot EU

Akuma, the drama Queen

Post Thanks / Like
    Achievements:
    3 months registered250 Experience Points
    Level
    Post Thanks / Like
    He's only 8 years old!

beside's, he's only been playing for about a month.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast