Thread: Buyable SXD rank

Post Thanks / Like
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Level
    Post Thanks / Like

Buyable SXD rank

This is very simple thing that just came to my mind while playing one bloody laggy game where i had like 200+ minerals and 5000+ gas but game was so laggy that i was not able to reroll manualy on talandar to make Amon beacuse if i would reroll it manualy i would definitly pass by SXD rank even when there is that rank reset blocking thing its time out is nice but when is game so laggy like in rounds 260+ its impossible to reroll things

So how about making purchase able SXD ranks in shrine like for 5000 gas if you would buy it it would add one more option for you to use @SXD command so you would be able to buy more I say 5000 gas because normaly you get one SXd faster then you waste that much gas on it so its prevention from ppl abusing it but also it would be useable for games with too much gas and no chance to use it after all

Post Thanks / Like
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points
    Level
    Post Thanks / Like
    or maybe like an unlockable rerank option purchasable after ~150 or so rounds (like for the improved unit lotteries being unlockable after 4/15/40) where you could buy this rerank for like 1k minerals or something and then have an x10 gas cost unit upgrade that eliminates all ranks chances below SSS or X