Thread: how to play zealot vs good probes ?????

In Game Moderator

Post Thanks / Like
    Achievements:
    Created Album picturesTagger Second ClassOverdriveYour first GroupSocial
    Level
    Post Thanks / Like

how to play zealot vs good probes ?????

because I can not overcome the s500 range as a probe, now I will practice playing as zealot, I do not consider myself bad since I have experience but when facing against good probes the adrenaline is so much that although I usually end up losing, the cause is basically cause of the constants trap and block path that put me on alert and avoid my feeding, evading the traps with a good scan is optimal but doing it constantly is somewhat irritating especially if the speed of the game is x1.5 or x2, Once this problem is overcome and there is a great possibility of being delayed, follow the stage of pursuit of the train and split it, if it is akuma or miku, its constant trolley with the train and void, the good thing about them is that they like it a game avoiding the pool like other players, but chasing them is the most difficult, that's where I need to improve my way of launching scan and not be so predictable (for those who have some tips I like you can comment), in some games many also make the mistake of prioritizing the dmg and lose by mistakes by not placing a good defense, as a good probe at this stage have vision of the map is essential, I especially do not use the automata small, but as zealot sometimes it costs to destroy those small things, the correct thing for a probe is to move by the points already scanned, and following the pattern of the movement of the zealot, I for my part I usually complicate myself when following them, it is in these moments that a zealot chooses to look for its powerfeeder, but sometimes this is not enough and it is worse if the most advanced probe is parked, in the case of some good probes, they only end up parking when they have what is necessary for a TF or 2TF depending on the zealot, as we know a zealot I can face a TF if it has everything to the maximum and 2regen max, avoiding the mercenary void and trap, a good probe selects a suitable position where to park s It is easier to trap the zealot, avoid this in a good room is very complicated, as I said it is fun but quein likes to lose anyone right xD, I hope that those who know me, and their great experience in the EU server, can give me some tips, I want to improve, but sometimes the replays do not get much information.

2. Likes Hyperion liked this post
    Donor

Post Thanks / Like
    Achievements:
    Recommendation Second ClassVeteran5000 Experience Points
    Level
    Post Thanks / Like
    Learn how to make paragraphs plz thx

4. Likes tron, TomasDog, Hyperion, Marcus, FVZ liked this post
    Dislikes kexhiluz, SOULOFGOLD disliked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Level
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Nuzz View Post
    Learn how to make paragraphs plz thx

You are big yikes lol.
    PvZAS Founder

Best Cow EU
    Worst Zealot EU

Akuma, the drama Queen

Post Thanks / Like
    Achievements:
    Level
    Post Thanks / Like
    Soul, the only way you can get better at catching trains as Zealot is by playing against them. Being a good Zealot ultimately comes down to how good your game knowledge and game senses are, and the only way you can achieve those is by playing a shit ton.

If you ever need Zealot coaching though, you can hit me up on discord and we’ll go through some of your replays, you know I can speak Spanish so language barrier isn’t a problem.

I personally wouldn’t recommend trying to get better at Z if you think playing against Miku’s or my train is frustrating. You are a decent probe, I’d stick with that.
    Last edited by Sunset; 08-14-2018 at 12:25 AM.
    PvZAS Founder

Best Cow EU
    Worst Zealot EU

Akuma, the drama Queen

7. Likes SOULOFGOLD liked this post
    Donor

Post Thanks / Like
    Achievements:
    Recommendation Second ClassVeteran5000 Experience Points
    Level
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunset View Post
    You are big yikes lol.
    Not anymore sadly :|

Forum Master
    Post Thanks / Like
    Achievements:
    Recommendation Second ClassSocial5000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    Level
    Post Thanks / Like
    Step 1: feed off of pwall.

Step 2: watch Akuma quit playing probe.

Step 3: watch him bitch at me for complaining About pwalls and hunters, and remove me from lobbies.

akuma is a Little ******, wish he would go Play LoL all day so I didn't have to see him^^
    Speed

NAPvZTwoLUL (NALUL)

The Hero NA needs and deserves, but not the one they get right now!

Toxic

Sneaky

Hunterkiller

#bbQsauceIsGod

The only way to counter hunters: F10 W take control, congrats you won GGez!

In Game Moderator

Post Thanks / Like
    Achievements:
    Created Album picturesTagger Second ClassOverdriveYour first GroupSocial
    Level
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunset View Post
    Soul, the only way you can get better at catching trains as Zealot is by playing against them. Being a good Zealot ultimately comes down to how good your game knowledge and game senses are, and the only way you can achieve those is by playing a shit ton.

If you ever need Zealot coaching though, you can hit me up on discord and we’ll go through some of your replays, you know I can speak Spanish so language barrier isn’t a problem.

I personally wouldn’t recommend trying to get better at Z if you think playing against Miku’s or my train is frustrating. You are a decent probe, I’d stick with that.
    Well, I have already fixed my connection problem, and first to up my probe to s498 and then practice as zea, ok I will contact you either by discord or by the same game.

Post Thanks / Like
    Achievements:
    Level
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Pak5000 View Post
    Step 1: feed off of pwall.

Step 2: watch Akuma quit playing probe.

Step 3: watch him bitch at me for complaining About pwalls and hunters, and remove me from lobbies.

akuma is a Little ******, wish he would go Play LoL all day so I didn't have to see him^^
    Watch Pak say he's good at the game.

Watch me go Zealot.

Watch Pak die first scan because he's arguing with a 20 game D rank about lags instead of buying a train and playing the game.

Watch Pak RQ.

Laugh.

EDIT: Did I forget to add the part where you watch Pak go on arcade.sc and complain about how OP pwall feeding and hunters are? ROFL.
    Last edited by Sunset; 08-14-2018 at 12:34 PM.
    PvZAS Founder

Best Cow EU
    Worst Zealot EU

Akuma, the drama Queen