Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rohime - You have 24hrs

Post Thanks / Like
    Achievements:
    31 days registered100 Experience Points
    Level
    Post Thanks / Like

Angry Rohime - You have 24hrs

I, as one of many others, are extremely annoyed with mod choices etc.

I would also like to remind you that giving mod title and commands to people who payed/donated is against the terms of service of blizzard and will get you banned (if blizzard cares).

I will give you 24 hours to tell us if you were trolling us. I will check tomorrow at around 5 pm (my time). If there is no reply, I will assume it was true and report you.

If you were trolling us, I have to say, it is a great way to fuck over the community. I am not sure if I will play in the future.

What a shame, the great arcade game of pvz2 dying like this.

2. Likes TomasDog, kexhiluz liked this post
    Dislikes Nuzz, Graypaws11 disliked this post
    Donor

Post Thanks / Like
    Achievements:
    Recommendation Second ClassVeteran5000 Experience Points
    Level
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Heldrik View Post

I would also like to remind you that giving mod title and commands to people who payed/donated is against the terms of service of blizzard and will get you banned (if blizzard cares).

I will give you 24 hours to tell us if you were trolling us. I will check tomorrow at around 5 pm (my time). If there is no reply, I will assume it was true and report you.

If you were trolling us, I have to say, it is a great way to fuck over the community. I am not sure if I will play in the future.

People have been abusing mod powers for many years on PvZ. This isn't exactly news. I haven't played the game lately but from what I hear things are a lot more cleaned up and disciplined than they were many years ago. Deal with it...

Also, I'm pretty sure this is blackmail, which is a felony crime in most jurisdictions.

4. Dislikes TomasDog, Sunset, Heldrik, kexhiluz disliked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Achievements:
    31 days registered100 Experience Points
    Level
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blackmail? What do you mean?

Post Thanks / Like
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points
    Level
    Post Thanks / Like
    https://gyazo.com/b4d7a2720cc99f586d84fa554655e868

https://gyazo.com/1d1f3af0f00b192015b130c768c1bcce

Blackmail? Sure.

What's worse, breaking Blizzard TOS by accepting bribes in order to get mod or telling someone to either confirm it's a troll or he will be reported to Blizzard HQ?
    Last edited by Sunset; 08-23-2018 at 04:57 PM.
    PvZAS Founder

Best Cow EU
    Worst Zealot EU

Akuma, the drama Queen

7. Likes kexhiluz, Heldrik liked this post
    Dislikes Graypaws11 disliked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Achievements:
    Level
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Nuzz View Post
    People have been abusing mod powers for many years on PvZ. This isn't exactly news. I haven't played the game lately but from what I hear things are a lot more cleaned up and disciplined than they were many years ago. Deal with it...
    This is not even about mod abuse......................... Did you not read what the posts says?
    PvZAS Founder

Best Cow EU
    Worst Zealot EU

Akuma, the drama Queen

9. Likes Heldrik liked this post
    Donor

Post Thanks / Like
    Achievements:
    Level
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunset View Post
    This is not even about mod abuse......................... Did you not read what the posts says?
    Choosing mods based on bad criteria, or paying for mod role, is a form of mod abuse (duh)

In any case, if they are causing problems in games, I'll be the first person to ask that they fix it

Donor

Post Thanks / Like
    Achievements:
    Level
    Post Thanks / Like
    One more thing, I think Rohime was fucking with y'all. It's his style to do that and "not paying more than 0.05 BTC" could mean that they paid 0. :)

Post Thanks / Like
    Achievements:
    Level
    Post Thanks / Like
    For the simple and outstandingly pathetic reason that you were not a choice.

Blizzard does not give two shits about arcade. Hell, its easy enough to play the premium arcade modes without paying, and you think they'll riot over someone paying for power in a dead game within a dead game?

I hope you realize that just for saying this, Rohime is probably going to wait 25 hours before his next "announcement", and even then it will not be what you want. I suspect it will be a jab at your stupidity, and the stupidity of others who are obviously upset that they will not be the ones abusing the Moderator role.

Good riddance then.

Its been dead, like the rest of Starcraft, for a while now. You're just crying over spilled milk.
    Last edited by Graypaws11; 08-23-2018 at 09:13 PM.

13. Likes Marcus, Nuzz liked this post
    Dislikes TomasDog, Sunset, kexhiluz disliked this post
    Donor

Post Thanks / Like
    Achievements:
    Recommendation Second ClassOverdriveVeteran5000 Experience Points
    Level
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Graypaws11 View Post

Blizzard does not give two shits about arcade. Hell, its easy enough to play the premium arcade modes without paying, and you think they'll riot over someone paying for power in a dead game within a dead game?

I hope you realize that just for saying this, Rohime is probably going to wait 25 hours before his next "announcement", and even then it will not be what you want. I suspect it will be a jab at your stupidity, and the stupidity of others who are obviously upset that they will not be the ones abusing the Moderator role.

Good riddance then.

Its been dead, like the rest of Starcraft, for a while now. You're just crying over spilled milk.
    Graypaws saying it like it is

Post Thanks / Like
    Achievements:
    Level
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Graypaws11 View Post

1- I didn't apply and I still feel misstreated. This is not how you behave with your community, joking about taking bribes for mod? Knowing how important this whole annoucement is for the current active community and still doing it speaks for itself.

2- They should care, it's Blizzard's TOS we're talking about. If they didn't care I guess I could also start doing what HanWinner does and make a living out of their game, right? I can't express how silly your statement is.

3- And you think that's okay? Lol.Big yikes. You've quit the game for 1 year and you have the audacity to bash the current active community for still caring about the game? This is too much for my brain to handle lmao. Funny how you're still here for the drama .
    PvZAS Founder

Best Cow EU
    Worst Zealot EU

Akuma, the drama Queen

16. Likes TomasDog, kexhiluz liked this post
    Dislikes Nuzz, Graypaws11 disliked this post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast