Thread: orfeus

In Game Moderator

Post Thanks / Like
    Achievements:
    Created Album picturesTagger Second ClassOverdriveYour first GroupSocial
    Level
    Post Thanks / Like

orfeus

As I was distracted, I did not see the game begin and the map was the great map of the shakuras temple. I wanted to enjoy that map, since it is difficult to play it, the zealot seemed very good to me at first, I said excellent a decent fanatic, but little by little I was noticing something very curious since I was easily located on this big map, but I assumed that were my mistakes.

Later he located me without scanning, I had suspicions that the zealot had a friend as a probe or spirit, but I could not know who he is, so I decided to wait, I saw the orange player orfeus who never moved from his place while others were persecuted and eliminated, I decided to put my suspicion to the test and I put myself inside their base, and the Zealot never came to attack, when only I was left and Orfeus no longer had more doubts about who was his friend probe.

as I have the power to eliminate those ghosts that ruin the game. I use my power mod.

The decision I made was only when I had the certainty of discovering his friend probe, and I even mentioned the cause of my actions later.https://drive.google.com/file/d/16vV...ew?usp=sharing

for that reason I report to orfeus and KoTIBKeDaX
    Last edited by SOULOFGOLD; 12-31-2018 at 04:57 AM.

2. Likes Rohime, kexhiluz liked this post