Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: [Tool] Specialty Calculator

Post Thanks / Like
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points6 months registeredVeteran
    Level
    Post Thanks / Like

[Tool] Specialty Calculator

I would like to anounce the official release of my "Specialty Calculator" at https://lotterydefence.eu

In the past, I had programmed on an .exe basis and came to the decision to migrate and improve the project online.

The main aim of this project was to simplify the skilling into your attack value. The tool will calculate the damage you would get for every Damage-Skill and picks it. It will be repeated until your SP are gone.

You can switch between Image and Text mode.

There is also an included bank that gives you the specialty levels on X rounds. For example, your aim is to reach R270. In this case you would put in Invested Points:130 and Intervall of what you prefer.

If you select Team Buffs, the tool will skill first these ones.

I hope! the calculation of all the affected and needed mechanics are included - if not, please post below if you think it has to be put into.
    The damage of Units will not affect any of the tool because it will still be your choice what you are going and in this case it is also not needed because the default value of the unit will still be the same.

Special Thanks to <XKK> Eumel and <LDG3R> Melacoon

For Bugs or Ideas just post below! Thanks.

Edit:
    -- GP-System included for Points >24 (Input all your GP)
    -- Awakening-System included
    -- Enchant-System included
    -- Multi Target included / can be switched off
    -- New Ex-System. Max Ex: 17

Edit:
    -- Added 360% average Upgrade% on calculation
    -- Added auto add Break Shield >= 160+ Rounds
    -- Added Torment Option: Select between 0 and 13
    -- Added RoundsToGo: Put in your Rounds you wanna go for. (Skilling affects armor of units)
    -- Added Difficulty with damage inflicted, dmg decreased and speed decreased
    -- Added Flowers, All SXD Units, Power Bank Gem, Single Unit Buff, DT-Mode
    -- Added Reduce Armor in Specialty List
    -- Added Decrease Armor -25% in Runestate
    -- Fixed calculations in outputlist
    - splitted damagefaktor in Table
    Last edited by Texos; 05-04-2020 at 04:51 PM.

2. Likes sailorsaturn, eumel liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience PointsRecommendation Second Class
    Level
    Post Thanks / Like
    no problem bro

Post Thanks / Like
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Level
    Post Thanks / Like
    looks like your final damage skill factor is off by a factor of 10 - it's .25% per level, (=1+(0.0025*final_damage_ups), compared to what you have (2.5% per level).

makes me wonder if you made the same oversight for unit accel (.8% vs .08) - i've got my own spreadsheet drawn up and the values from your calculator and my sheet generally lined up pretty well except for ~*10 investment into FD and UA from your sheet.

props to the effort making something like this available regardless though. cheers

5. Likes Schrippe liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Level
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well this wil ldefinitly need more workl to be done since im getting very weird values out of it like its telling me that i should have 74% CC while with my normal build im used to have 200CC if i followed what it says i could says bye to all MC procs

Post Thanks / Like
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Level
    Post Thanks / Like
    looking at this again after coming home from work, and thinking about the ~3 level MC discrepancy i noticed before (along with some crit discrepancy), i see you have the critical formula off a little too. as per FVZ's damage calculation thread, the crit formula is

c = 1 + (CC/100)*(CD/100) + (CC/100)*(MC*(CC/200)*(CD/200))

note the addition operation between the base crit and multicrit calculations, whereas in the formula posted here you have multiplications across the board, eg

(1+min(1, $get_cc / 100) * ($get_cd / 100)) *
    ((0.0000000001 + $get_mc) * (1+min(1, ($get_cc / 300))) * (1+$get_cd * 0.75))

fixing this should help adjust the crit values to properly reflect multicrits' [huge] contribution to total damage

8. Likes Texos liked this post
    In-game Mod (EU)
    Post Thanks / Like
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran10000 Experience PointsRecommendation First Class
    Awards:
    Community Award
    Level
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quite some time was spent on this.

Quote Originally Posted by Texos View Post
    I hope! the calculation of all the affected and needed mechanics for only specialty skills are included - if not, please post below if you think it has to be put into.
    Unfortunately there are missing a lot of factors. SXD units have to be selected individually since they provide different stats. Flower buffs also affect the efficiency of stats. Average unit rank and level are important too because they add AD. AD from hero upgrades matter a ton. (Target) round for armor specs. High torments completely chance how you have to spec.

As sailorsaturn already pointed out the dps formulas don't look right yet. Another example is that min functions don't make sense, only max functions.(No guaranteed crit, instead you cant crit more than once per attack).

If you want have a look at the spec optimizer we recently made public. It's an extensive excel tool for the asia server version of LottoD. https://discord.gg/aCYSV9a We don't provide an EuNa version of the spec opt so you have to figure out the server-specific differences yourself but you can check how it works and use that for your tool.
    Last edited by FVZ; 04-14-2019 at 12:14 PM.

10. Likes Texos liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Achievements:
    Level
    Post Thanks / Like
    I will have a look about all the stuff you guys told me, thanks for helping fix the bugs inside :)

I have also took a look into the excel file and its for sure nice but way more complex . I Try to keep it simple with an overview.
    You're right, Flowers has to be added as well. But what do you mean with different SXD effects? Isnt it only 10% CC that is added for each unit?

So basicaly, you have your AD% from the player but you add internaly other damages on it (directly on Units).

For now I will change a little bit the formular and let's see what happens. Thanks!

Post Thanks / Like
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Level
    Post Thanks / Like
    Xelnaga Kerrigan = +10 CC
    Terra-Tron = +10 CC
    Spear of Adun = +30 CD
    Amon = +30 AD
    Spec Ops Nova = +15 AS

Post Thanks / Like
    Achievements:
    Level
    Post Thanks / Like
    Tool is updated now.

There are several new options to choose of.

Now the Tool will calculate through armor, torment, Rounds, Difficulty, and all different SXD Units.

As well there are some ingame options included like DT mode, Flowers(3state), Power Gem and Single unit buff.

The calculation should be much better now but as I've noticed is, that adding some options except critical chance stuff, will not affect the output so much.

I guess it is because of the handling. For example: Adding Flower will add X to Attackspeed. So the default value is X higher so the programm will first skill something else. At this point we are even again. The effect of 20 from 600% is not that much.

But if you seem there is still something wrong let me know. Thanks!

In the future, multi crit hit target will be added. If someone would have a formula, it will be implemented fast ;)
    Last edited by Texos; 04-18-2019 at 12:16 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Achievements:
    Recommendation Second Class1000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Level
    Post Thanks / Like
    The tool isn't buying "Master>Break Shield" for r180+.

It should also calculate damage from Hero Upgrades.
    (amateur max upgs/+5 rune mod/+3/5 gem bonus and double upg lotto).

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast