Thread: Known Bugs for ver.15.0

Post Thanks / Like
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points
    Level
    Post Thanks / Like

Known Bugs for ver.15.0

Hello,

Han asks for people to email him bugs that they have found.
    I think it's best to compile a list then email him all the bugs at once.
    If you find any more bugs please reply below and I will add them to the current list.
    ALSO, if you find anything that is not translated fully please post about it as well.
    You can post about other miscellaneous stuff that might be related to bugs and translation like spelling errors.

- Multi Raptor Gem+: Is confirmed as not working (it's not giving any extra raptors.)
    - Over-upgrade+ Gem (and probably regular Over-upgrade Gem) Should say "FIRST time during a game to get over X armor" in description of how to obtain.
    - Gold Card+ gem: it is not giving 3x the bottom card like it should but instead is giving x2.
    - Patch notes say:
    "Acquisition of certain + gems no longer require the base gem to be equippedㆍHorse+ㆍCard+..."
    Yet, description of Card+ in game says that Gold Card Gem must be equipped.
    - Since the patch was applied, people are reporting missing EP.
    This person is only getting 1EP per every 33,000xp. It's meant to be 1 EP per every 30,000 xp as far as anyone knows. See screenshot for proof:
    https://imgur.com/Ag5NEKW
    - when killing golden raptor a message says "+200 shrine max mana" in reality you only get +100 shrine mana.
    - ever since ver. 15.0 came out the dreaded "gas loss when upgrading units bug" has returned. Upgrading multiple units at the same time loses gas. I ran a test just then and lost around 600 gas upgrading 8 units at the same time.
    - The patch says Warfield's EMP has been taken out of the game. Yet, the EMP tooltip still appears on Warfield in game.

Untranslated stuff:
    - description of Spear of Adun's Purifier Beam.
    - there's Korean text near the enemy spawning point.
    - when you limit break a whole heap of Korean text pops up
    - when selling units, there's Korean text
    - when bank lotto works the text is showing up in Korean.
    - when you click on the lotto shrine, there's a picture of a High Templar with Korean text in the top right.
    - there's some strange message in Korean that pops up at the start of round 200 in classic mode. (I'm told it means that enemies have 2 lives.)
    - Brood Lord's Corruption Bomb's description is in Korean.
    - when you type -s 90 (-s x) to zoom, Korean text pops up.
    - when you try to merge units on the Beacon during Sealed or Ensnare rounds, Korean text shows.
    - When bonus Gas from Gas Bank + Gem (and probably Gas Bank) is applied it displays Korean text.
    - when someone gets RXD rank, Korean text pops up.
    - Tower of Challenge trophy is in Korean.
    - When you open your specialty page and hover the mouse over the SP, Stars, & EP section, it's in Korean.
    - For some reason, when you open the specialty tab, it's listing people as "The One I" when they are not.
    This can be seen on the top right of the specialty tab and when you hover the mouse over it, it's also in Korean.
    - Talandar's Thunderous Blade & Whirlwind descriptions.
    - Tooltip on Hybrid Behemoth
    - Siege Tank has it's rank written in Korean (just below the kills counter.)
    - When Kill XP triggers, on screen there's red Korean text.

Other stuff:
    - On the Multi-target specialty the description says: "he next closest enemy..." I'm pretty sure it's meant to be "The next closest enemy..."
    - It seems the torment box (where you click to increase torment level) has not been updated to reflect the changes ver. 15.0 made to torment. The box is still saying it costs 50 minerals to torment when it only costs 40. Also the box is not displaying the correct amount of damage reduction per torment level.
    - when you share units, other players can toggle the "lottery swap" 10s, 38s, 76s for your side. This shouldn't be the case as they can sabotage your play.
    - ver. 15.0 patch notes say "ㆍJackpot chance is doubled if killed by non-helper."
    When you kill a raptor there's a message saying "0.5% chance." So does this mean that if a helper kills the raptor the chance is actually 0.25%? Or does this mean that if a regular unit kills the raptor the chance is 1%?
    - xp limit was changed from base of 30 to base of 20 in last patch. People are unsure whether this is intentional or a bug because it is not listed in the new changelog.

Long Term buggy stuff which has never been corrected:
    - Spear wandering all over the screen.
    - Spec Ops wandering everywhere.
    Last edited by psycodiver; 07-16-2019 at 07:37 AM.

2. Likes Gabriel, Viper liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Achievements:
    31 days registered100 Experience Points
    Level
    Post Thanks / Like
    Is the ep change permanent or is that going to be fixed?

Also did the interest get changed as well I believe it’s now 1% lower

Post Thanks / Like
    Achievements:
    Level
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Is the ep change permanent or is that going to be fixed?

Also did the interest get changed as well I believe it’s now 1% lower"

The EP thing might be deliberate, we don't know. I have emailed han the entire list for him to look at.

The interest being 1% lower is highly likely to be a deliberate balance change.

Post Thanks / Like
    Achievements:
    100 Experience Points3 months registered
    Level
    Post Thanks / Like
    The korean text near the enemy spawning point in Coop is the number of minerals that person currently has, I assume so you can see if people are afk.

Post Thanks / Like
    Achievements:
    Level
    Post Thanks / Like
    After a few hours of sending Han the email I can confirm that he fixed a lot of stuff on the list.
    I haven't had the time to look at all of it but these are the ones I could confirm.

Confirmed as fixed:

- Over-upgrade+ Gem (and probably regular Over-upgrade Gem) Should say "FIRST time during a game to get over X armor" in description of how to obtain. (changed to the FIRST time.)

- Patch notes say:
    "Acquisition of certain + gems no longer require the base gem to be equippedㆍHorse+ㆍCard+..."
    Yet, description of Card+ in game says that Gold Card Gem must be equipped.

- Since the patch was applied, people are reporting missing EP.
    This person is only getting 1EP per every 33,000xp. It's meant to be 1 EP per every 30,000 xp as far as anyone knows. See screenshot for proof:
    https://imgur.com/Ag5NEKW

- On the Multi-target specialty the description says: "he next closest enemy..." I'm pretty sure it's meant to be "The next closest enemy..."

- ver. 15.0 patch notes say "ㆍJackpot chance is doubled if killed by non-helper."
    When you kill a raptor there's a message saying "0.5% chance." So does this mean that if a helper kills the raptor the chance is actually 0.25%? Or does this mean that if a regular unit kills the raptor the chance is 1%?
    (Han responded to this question)
    helper sniping : 0.5%
    other unit's attack : 1%

- The patch says Warfield's EMP has been taken out of the game. Yet, the EMP tooltip still appears on Warfield in game. (Tooltip was corrected.)

- It seems the torment box (where you click to increase torment level) has not been updated to reflect the changes ver. 15.0 made to torment. The box is still saying it costs 50 minerals to torment when it only costs 40. Also the box is not displaying the correct amount of damage reduction per torment level.

- xp limit was changed from base of 30 to base of 20 in last patch. People are unsure whether this is intentional or a bug because it is not listed in the new changelog. (base xp was increased from 20 to 30.)

- when killing golden raptor a message says "+200 shrine max mana" in reality you only get +100 shrine mana.

- when you share units, other players can toggle the "lottery swap" 10s, 38s, 76s for your side. This shouldn't be the case as they can sabotage your play.

Translation fixes:
    - When you open your specialty page and hover the mouse over the SP, Stars, & EP section, it's in Korean.

- when selling units, there's Korean text

- when you type -s 90 (-s x) to zoom, Korean text pops up.

- when bank lotto works the text is showing up in Korean.

- When bonus Gas from Gas Bank + Gem (and probably Gas Bank) is applied it displays Korean text.

- when you limit break a whole heap of Korean text pops up

- when you try to merge units on the Beacon during Sealed or Ensnare rounds, Korean text shows.

- there's some strange message in Korean that pops up at the start of round 200 in classic mode. (I'm told it means that enemies have 2 lives.)

- Tooltip on Hybrid Behemoth

- Brood Lord's Corruption Bomb's description is in Korean.

- when someone gets RXD rank, Korean text pops up.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Unconfirmed (no time to check)

None all checked.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Confirmed as not fixed: (There might be reasons why they are not fixed, like they just can't be fixed.)
    - When Kill XP triggers, on screen there's red Korean text. (I have noticed XP +1 in green popping up sometimes as well. This could be because of the xp kill on different tabs, the Divine Kill XP and the oneII Kill XP II.)
    - Siege Tank, Goliath, Warmonger and probably a lot of other units have their rank written in Korean (just below the kills counter.)
    - Tower of Challenge trophy is in Korean.
    - when you click on the lotto shrine, there's a picture of a High Templar with Korean text in the top right.
    - For some reason, when you open the specialty tab, it's listing people as "The One I" when they are not.
    - there's Korean text near the enemy spawning point in coop games. (Thanks FatalSausage for the info that it indicates a players' minerals.)
    - ever since ver. 15.0 came out the dreaded "gas loss when upgrading units bug" has returned. Upgrading multiple units at the same time loses gas. I ran a test just then and lost around 600 gas upgrading 8 units at the same time. (I tested this and got perfect results on hell units. Then I tested it on Legendary units and was losing heaps of gas, this hasn't been fixed.)
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Bugs and stuff which have later been identified:
    - @rl comes up with Korean text.
    - raptor gem is +1 when the description says +2, raptor+ gem is +2 when description says +3 (This bug occurred after the ver. 15.3 update.)
    - Swann's Concussive Shells, in Korean
    - The XP Lotto Infinity Specialty, when it activates, it's in Korean.
    - After ver. 15.3 fixes were applied, Unit Lottery Lotto (Expert Tab) no longer displays text when it activates.
    - Talandar's Thunderous Blade & Whirlwind descriptions. (Thunderous Blade was translated correctly, Whirlwind is still Korean. After the ver. 15.3 patch, Talandar's Blink ability became Korean.)
    - Typing @l1-5 (locking unlocking rune spots) comes up with Korean.
    - Expert tab critical damage is listed as +3% but is actually +2.5%, Professional Tab Attack damage is listed as 1.5% but is actually closer to 1.2%.
    - When Xp Lotto on the infinity tab activates, it comes up with Korean.
    Last edited by psycodiver; 07-27-2019 at 05:59 PM.

7. Likes Madchef, demetr1707 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points
    Level
    Post Thanks / Like
    just wondering if this version has removed the general sharing benefits that were previously applied for free in NA/EU. i noticed my in-game AD/AS/CC were -5 from where they were in v14 despite the same investments. this would also explain the -1% interest noted above compared to previous versions. is this something that has been removed from the game completely? or will it return for donors at a later time?

a few more points for the list above

-expert CD bonus is listed as +3 per level but it's really +2.5

-pro AD says +1.5 but it's actually +1

-i'm currently the one 2. on the title specialty page, when i hover over "the zero" title, it correctly lists the requirements. but when i hover over the "Required" box in the "title info" section, it lists the requirements for the previous title. if not an oversight, this is at least confusing.

-you can waste runes trying to upgrade +15 runes if you click the upg button. no text comes up after doing so, just the screen closes and nothing happens. i seem to recall the upg button was grayed out before for max level runes.

Post Thanks / Like
    Achievements:
    Level
    Post Thanks / Like
    "-pro AD says +1.5 but it's actually +1"

It's not, if you put points into it and watch it carefully you will see it go up by 2AD when you put 1 point into it, occasionally.
    EDIT: later tested, it's giving something closer to 1.2 AD per point. I will report that as well. Thanks

"-expert CD bonus is listed as +3 per level but it's really +2.5"

I can confirm that, I will add it to the list.
    24.07.19: I sent the latest list to Han.
    Last edited by psycodiver; 07-23-2019 at 04:47 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Achievements:
    Level
    Post Thanks / Like
    Stuff discovered after sending the list on 24.07.19
    - Tormenting in coop causes Korean text.
    - Void Thrasher's Void Barrage spell is in Korean.
    - when you use a spell with 0 mana, there's korean.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    - On the left side of the screen when XP for the round is applied it says "Supporter Rune Bonus!" but it should be Supporter Gem Bonus! Gems aren't runes. :)
    - On the player Status Tab in game. The red 12500 Utility score is in Korean.
    - Version 15.0 patch notes say "ㆍCoop requirements for professional/expert title removed."
    Yet, the requirements still appear in-game as requirements for the titles.
    - when you get RXD rank on a unit and hover over the RXD symbol, the description is in Korean.
    - when you hover over your portrait on the top left of the screen, where it says for example "League: Hades Tier 4/Cherubian Master, there's Korean text.
    - when you reset spells, there's korean text on screen.
    - when SP bonus from rune is given at start of the game, there's korean.
    - when you Torment over level 10, korean appears above the torment box.
    - Widow Mine has Sentinel Missiles in Korean.
    - When a "god" unit (xel naga kerrigan, spear, etc.) is merged, the stat bonus for it is displayed in Korean.
    - some of the enemy buffs/debuffs (on the enemies themselves) are written in Korean.
    - above the cafe naver url in the bottom right corner there's something in Korean.
    - at the start of some rounds where it says for example "Round 82" in the middle of the screen below that there's English then it turns into Korean text.
    - hovering the mouse over Spear's picture comes up with Korean.
    - UNTESTED; player's report that F1 doesn't centre screen on the lotto shrine on Spin mode.
    Last edited by psycodiver; 07-29-2019 at 06:00 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Achievements:
    Level
    Post Thanks / Like
    Latest patch notes say:
    "ㆍCoop requirements for professional/expert title removed."
    The in-game text hasn't been changed to reflect this.

-The xp bar displayed at top left of screen stops working at about 9m xp.
    Here's a screenie:https://imgur.com/a/BMzv7Bc
    The bar should be half full.

- the new spin mode is still listed as PD in the upper section.
    Last edited by psycodiver; 08-08-2019 at 05:44 AM.