Thread: No Skill?

Post Thanks / Like
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points6 months registeredRecommendation Second Class
    Level
    Post Thanks / Like

No Skill?

I dont know maybe its just me but this game seems to be not so much skill but timeing for vamps and whether or not humans based together plays a huge part also. . . i would like to see something added that introduces skill to the game. for example vamps farm demonic area and humans have no way to influence how dificult it is to farm ( in probes vs zealot for example probes can build turrets to fight off zealot ) i also would like it if the refinery didnt need to have upgrades ( or so many ) going economy is nonexistent and the choices of what you can do is limited either wall cannon or slayer. . . items are basically useless when fighting humans because eventually you can reach max str/int/agility without the aide of items. . . all in all i just wish there was skill involved besides semi afking in the demonic area until you find the humans ( which by the way the level 1 scanner is miniscule and not worthwhile getting until you can efficiently farm roaches ) so i conclude this rant of no skill involved post

please add more skill to game

Forum Master
    Post Thanks / Like
    Achievements:
    Your first GroupOverdriveRecommendation First ClassSocialTagger First Class
    Awards:
    Posting Award
    Level
    Post Thanks / Like
    I just want to say, map is not ready yet. I will add more items, new upgrades and mechanics. Just wait some time, map has been released less than 1 month ago. It's not too much for new project. I am updating the map every day. I will think about how to add "skill" in game.

Post Thanks / Like
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points6 months registeredRecommendation Second Class
    Level
    Post Thanks / Like
    thank you = P