Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 175

Thread: Blacklist.

  1. #21
    Regular Member wardbey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    53
    Post Thanks / Like
    Points: 905, Level: 16
    Achievements:
    500 Experience Points3 months registered
    Points
    905
    Level
    16
    Post Thanks / Like
    Or ban them from using vote kick for a couple of days.

  2. #22
    Donor

    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    467
    Post Thanks / Like
    Points: 6,958, Level: 55
    Achievements:
    Recommendation Second ClassVeteran5000 Experience Points
    Points
    6,958
    Level
    55
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    A player named RPGaddict is another one to look out for, I've been in a game with this player where he and his clan spam voted me until I was kicked for trying to kill the zealot and placed walls to feed zealot in center of map. Their clan tag is PvZlot. Not very serious, i know, but clan kick abuse is no fun :(

    I can vouch for the fact that RPGAddict is a total douchebag.

  3. Likes Magni liked this post
  4. #23
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    7
    Post Thanks / Like
    Points: 113, Level: 2
    Achievements:
    31 days registered100 Experience Points
    Points
    113
    Level
    2
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mafia has a message that shows in the start of the game when somebody is on a blacklist and the reason why they're blacklisted, so maybe Korvin can put that in?

  5. #24
    Senior Member Jessmess999's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    154
    Post Thanks / Like
    Points: 830, Level: 15
    Achievements:
    Recommendation Second Class500 Experience Points3 months registered
    Points
    830
    Level
    15
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    A player named RPGaddict is another one to look out for, I've been in a game with this player where he and his clan spam voted me until I was kicked for trying to kill the zealot and placed walls to feed zealot in center of map. Their clan tag is PvZlot. Not very serious, i know, but clan kick abuse is no fun :(
    I can also vouch that RPGaddict is a total douchebag. I was in a game with him earlier today, and he tried to kick everyone the moment the Zealot found them. Zealot finds them, a vote kick is started against them.

  6. #25
    In Game Moderator

    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    671
    Post Thanks / Like
    Points: 8,993, Level: 63
    Achievements:
    SocialOverdriveRecommendation First Class5000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Points
    8,993
    Level
    63
    Post Thanks / Like
    This thread is racist

  7. #26
    Forum Master
    KorvinGump's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    576
    Post Thanks / Like
    Points: 23,816, Level: 94
    Achievements:
    Your first GroupOverdriveRecommendation First ClassSocialTagger First Class
    Awards:
    Posting Award
    Points
    23,816
    Level
    94
    Post Thanks / Like
    Updated map. Now any player can use command "-handles". It will show to you sc2 handles of all players. If you will meet hacker, use this command and report hackers with name and sc2 handle together. Thanks. With current replays i can't receive their sc2 handles, so they are not banned yet.

  8. Likes Jessmess999 liked this post
  9. #27
    In-game Mod
    MisterVeziel's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Inside you.
    Posts
    508
    Post Thanks / Like
    Points: 10,100, Level: 67
    Achievements:
    OverdriveRecommendation Second Class1 year registered10000 Experience Points
    Points
    10,100
    Level
    67
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by KorvinGump View Post
    Updated map. Now any player can use command "-handles". It will show to you sc2 handles of all players. If you will meet hacker, use this command and report hackers with name and sc2 handle together. Thanks. With current replays i can't receive their sc2 handles, so they are not banned yet.
    I'll certainly report them if I see them again; however I doubt Blizzard would take punitive actions over people maphacking in Arcade games.
    Last edited by Coast; 10-26-2013 at 11:28 AM. Reason: Don't post personal information.

  10. #28
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    5
    Post Thanks / Like
    Points: 1,149, Level: 18
    Achievements:
    Recommendation Second Class1 year registered1000 Experience Points
    Points
    1,149
    Level
    18
    Post Thanks / Like
    I like how you guys all talk shit about me and my clan on here.
    I do not appreciate that one bit at all. We have never abused anybody and have never hacked or cheated in a game.
    I will auto kick anyone in my clan cheating or using 3rd party hacks, I wont tolerate that. I apologize if clan members are being abusive come send me a pm if you have an issue.

    Thank you
    Clan PvZlot

  11. Likes Taiga liked this post
  12. #29
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    125
    Post Thanks / Like
    Points: 940, Level: 16
    Achievements:
    500 Experience Points3 months registered
    Points
    940
    Level
    16
    Post Thanks / Like
    guys were a good clan. not all about kicking

  13. #30
    In-game Mod
    MisterVeziel's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Inside you.
    Posts
    508
    Post Thanks / Like
    Points: 10,100, Level: 67
    Achievements:
    OverdriveRecommendation Second Class1 year registered10000 Experience Points
    Points
    10,100
    Level
    67
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Rpgaddict View Post
    I like how you guys all talk shit about me and my clan on here.
    I do not appreciate that one bit at all. We have never abused anybody and have never hacked or cheated in a game.
    I will auto kick anyone in my clan cheating or using 3rd party hacks, I wont tolerate that. I apologize if clan members are being abusive come send me a pm if you have an issue.

    Thank you
    Clan PvZlot
    Whether you appreciate your actions being brought to light or not is irrelevant.

    I'm adding your names to the list (meant to do it earlier, actually) so that people know what to expect when you and your posse are in the lobby.

Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Sites of interest to users of Arcade!