Thread: Probes vs Zealot goes down on EU Servers

Post Thanks / Like
    Achievements:
    31 days registered100 Experience Points
    Level
    Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Probes vs Zealot goes down on EU Servers

Hallo Everyone,

its sad that i have the Motivation to post again... Slowly i suffer in PvZ2. In the last weeks i played with alot of prob. map hackers or guys lie rus who Play on 2 accounts, but i found a new Level of Players... Its not guys who Play together on skype and cheat...no its probes who are to freaking bad to play normal and are upset being killed by the zealot, so they decide going probespirit (because here no space anymore at huntersspot) and tell all positions so they an Play another round in that f up game nowadays!!! This community is ruined, not only by that .. ther are also guys who just blame you for winning (like : no life , bastard zealot, noob, Retard, no fun kid etc.). I asked rohime nicely to give me mod rights, because im active and would help the game, nope he wont deal with some new mods.. Why should i make a Video (btw its finished) where i help german guys, when at the end all upset "newbies" tel your god damn Position?!

For me this game was a challenge to get better than others and make a race with my friend... today is the day where i say if this community doesnt Change i rejekt this game and go back to diablo 3 , normal sc2 or cs go.

This game had potential

Im out Terminator

In Game Moderator

Post Thanks / Like
    Achievements:
    Created Album picturesTagger Second ClassOverdriveYour first GroupSocial
    Level
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Terminator View Post
    Hallo Everyone,

its sad that i have the Motivation to post again... Slowly i suffer in PvZ2. In the last weeks i played with alot of prob. map hackers or guys lie rus who Play on 2 accounts, but i found a new Level of Players... Its not guys who Play together on skype and cheat...no its probes who are to freaking bad to play normal and are upset being killed by the zealot, so they decide going probespirit (because here no space anymore at huntersspot) and tell all positions so they an Play another round in that f up game nowadays!!! This community is ruined, not only by that .. ther are also guys who just blame you for winning (like : no life , bastard zealot, noob, Retard, no fun kid etc.). I asked rohime nicely to give me mod rights, because im active and would help the game, nope he wont deal with some new mods.. Why should i make a Video (btw its finished) where i help german guys, when at the end all upset "newbies" tel your god damn Position?!

For me this game was a challenge to get better than others and make a race with my friend... today is the day where i say if this community doesnt Change i rejekt this game and go back to diablo 3 , normal sc2 or cs go.

This game had potential

Im out Terminator
    everything written all happened to us; :( Probes or spirit that reveal position, players who even manage to expel only game that is at the head of all, inlcuso hunters that prevent the purchase of items for the zealot), but do not think the solution is simply giving charge moderator, in my case I have just learned to deal with it, which may or may not cause discomfort depends on each particular case

Forum Master
    Post Thanks / Like
    Achievements:
    Recommendation Second ClassSocial5000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    Level
    Post Thanks / Like
    http://replays.sc/12
    D rank army tries to kick SouOfGold ( S-230 EU player ) for the reason him doing pathing strategies.

D ranks kicking probes outranking them by a billion times is a joke.. I think vote got to like 8 out of 10 needed "yes" votes... how the actual fuck is that supposed to happen to someone playing a legit strategy? It's beyond the D ranks comprehension to understand simple pathing AND how many points S-230 will lose for being removed from game... holy fucking shit, this game BLOW my mind, consider giving every player above S-50 who is known to behave in a reasonable kick immunity ( Since there were complaints about me having tripple vote power Rohime changed the codes [ DAMN! ] so I can only vote like a normal person now [ I have one of the best win rates in the game, why not let me judge about what has to be kicked and what hasn't? ] anyhow the point is everyone who is made unkickable now will have normal votes.

I will write a program for playing Zealot at some point being good enough to rek all the fucking D ranks, and I will let it run 24/7 on as many accounts as possible ... praise free arcade! Something like that would actually teach the noobs a lesson I think... and I can surely make it following patterns making it super easy to beat if only you train lul.

4. Likes SOULOFGOLD liked this post
    In Game Moderator

Post Thanks / Like
    Achievements:
    Created Album picturesTagger Second ClassOverdriveYour first GroupSocial
    Level
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Pak5000 View Post
    http://replays.sc/12
    D rank army tries to kick SouOfGold ( S-230 EU player ) for the reason him doing pathing strategies.

D ranks kicking probes outranking them by a billion times is a joke.. I think vote got to like 8 out of 10 needed "yes" votes... how the actual fuck is that supposed to happen to someone playing a legit strategy? It's beyond the D ranks comprehension to understand simple pathing AND how many points S-230 will lose for being removed from game... holy fucking shit, this game BLOW my mind, consider giving every player above S-50 who is known to behave in a reasonable kick immunity ( Since there were complaints about me having tripple vote power Rohime changed the codes [ DAMN! ] so I can only vote like a normal person now [ I have one of the best win rates in the game, why not let me judge about what has to be kicked and what hasn't? ] anyhow the point is everyone who is made unkickable now will have normal votes.

I will write a program for playing Zealot at some point being good enough to rek all the fucking D ranks, and I will let it run 24/7 on as many accounts as possible ... praise free arcade! Something like that would actually teach the noobs a lesson I think... and I can surely make it following patterns making it super easy to beat if only you train lul.
    (
    this drawback kick by vote, is overcome easily if you play with friends ( pak and others hehe)

8/9 lives left
    Post Thanks / Like
    Achievements:
    Recommendation Second Class5000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Awards:
    Most Popular
    Level
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SOULOFGOLD View Post
    (
    this drawback kick by vote, is overcome easily if you play with friends ( pak and others hehe)
    gotta make friends first tho
    [Sooner] Ace: coast is hitler

7. Likes tron liked this post
    Forum Master
    Post Thanks / Like
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation First ClassVeteran5000 Experience Points
    Level
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by aristocat View Post
    gotta make friends first tho
    rekttttttttttttttt